Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Alive and itching to kick

God! I missed this space! I really, really know I did.

I missed writing! I missed the friends I had made along the journey. And I know I have probably lost them the same way.

Today I was going through some of my old posts. Some absolutely cringe-worthy, some that made me want the earth to open up and devour me instantly, some nice and lighthearted and some loads of crap. But nonetheless, they all warmed the cockles of my heart. Every post had a story, a background, a frame of mind, a mood behind all the fonts, templates, labels and headings - a trigger that made me want to rant/write/joke about it. Some of which I could remember distinctly and most, given my "gifted" memory, I couldn't. But this discovery was something I thoroughly enjoyed as I read through.

I don't want to go overboard and make vowing speeches about how I'll post something everyday and so on. But yes, I am hoping that this is a start. A resurrection of sorts to the most neglected part of my life.

But since we techies always want quantitative data to support our allegations, I'll hope to get to at least one post a week.

Amen!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 04 February, 2009, Blogger Avi said...

Does this count as this week's post???

 
At 04 February, 2009, Blogger RT said...

@Avi: Yippee..! I still have an audience. :D
And yes. It does and you missed the "atleast" one post a week.

 
At 09 February, 2009, Blogger Chatter Box said...

Its been a week I guess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home